There is a range of work that I do as a consultant, as a speaker, as academic faculty, as a workshop facilitator and as a an artist. I also work 1:1 as a coach, mentor and supervisor. You can read more about my background here.
I have worked with over 80 different organisations, charities and institutions in many sectors and taught on a number of MSc programmes. Here’s a selection of them:
• Workshops on creativity, innovation, improvisation, art, freedom of creative-expression
• Workshops on the inner critic, creative resillience.
• Workshops on culture change, complexity, artful approaches to sustainable change.
• Consulting on change/culture change projects in organisations of all sizes.
• Consulting on creativity and innovation.
• A dialogic approach to complex change.
Speaking (Click here for more about my speaking work)
• Talks on creativity, creative activism, disruptive art projects
• Talks on the inner critic, freedom of creative expression, creative stuckness
• Talks on culture change, particularly in organisations
• Individual coaching. On many subjects but specialising in breaking free of stuck patterns, nurturing creativity, career changes, moving from employed to self-employed/freelance work.
• Mentoring on creative projects, career changes.
• Supervision of creative projects and academic writing (especially dissertations on the subject of creativity, complexity, spontaneity, culture change)
• Commissions, murals, collaborations
• Random art projects or ideas (no matter how un-thought through)
If you are interested in working with me then drop me an e-mail.